Tata Sky and Sony channels mess from 1st October 2018

Most of the Tata Sky customers including me are a frustrated lot from 1st of October. This frustration level goes up specially if you are a Annual Mega pack subscriber, wherever we have paid 9K annual fee and are suddenly missing out on key sports channels like Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN HD, Sony MAX HD etc. I renewed my Tata Sky package couple of months back, and now I am repenting that decision. Some of this frustration from Tata Sky subscribers can be seen here

Whatever the issue between two major media powerhouses, they should have amicably solved this, and not made the subscribers suffer. Imagine if this had happened during the midst of any major sporting event like FIFA WC or the forthcoming India vs Australia series in Australia for which Sony is the broadcaster. I hope that Tata Sky and Sony resolves this issue soon - otherwise I think mainly it will be Tata Sky will be looser and not the Sony.


SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.

0 Comments: